{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL {dj-N} Theory of Everything XL

ohhh

I would listen to this song all the time. Now i can listen to this longer version and be extra happy XD.

i like to move it reverse i like to move it reverse

Here is an idea.

Rather going directly playing it in reverse and uploading it. Listen to the beat, and then make the beat from scratch from a music program. Add some awesome to it and it will be perfect.

When you upload it straight like this, it gets blurry and not all that fantastic.
It makes it seem like you are lazy, I'm not saying that you are but a little creativity goes a long way. =D

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

Oh you..

This is one of those songs where, for me it can be a bit tricky to describe how enjoyable and how awesome this song is. But there is one thought which is stuck in my head, which is how it could be added to a short clip.
The best way which this song can be presented is Via a Promo and an example would be the Assassin's Creed Promotional clips.

In all seriousness, the beginning was essentially Revolutionised at 00:22 and it is pretty impressive to hear. If my talent (if any) was in this area of Newgrounds, I could give some criticism, but my taste in music is pretty much what ever seems awesome - meaning i do not stick to just 1 or 2 genres. So not much help from me in improvement.

Simply saying that this is a pretty awesome track, this is added to my 3 years long list of Newgrounds music.

~NK~ "Salamander" ~NK~ "Salamander"

Its that awesome tune.

Obviously needs to be longer, but that tune is brilliant. Perfect for a game, a fast paced Clip and perfect for any party.

I hope the end result is awesome, because you can't go wrong with this theme.

Destructo Dance - F-777 (Prev) Destructo Dance - F-777 (Prev)

Very Futuristic

These little clips just made me really want to listen to the real thing. It is pretty awesome, the tune, beat and theme is fantastic.

I would buy it, but I am just a person that depends on Freebies. =D

F-777 responds:

Haha thanks! Thats alright ask me on msn for it ill send =).

(8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme (8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme

Holy awesome face

Its been a while since ive seen those movies. :D

Nice job on the 8-bit theme on Ghostbusters

Syringes Syringes

God Damnit!

No song makes me lose the game. You did though.

Here. Have 10 stars for making me sad at the end..

ioneofmany responds:

Ah dude.. Don't be sad because of it! Its just another process in life like farting or yawning... haha

Pirates of the Caribbean! Pirates of the Caribbean!

Pirates FTW

I like this. 2:00 gets more epic aswell, gotta love Hans Zimmer.

*Dances*

PsychoGoldfish responds:

we all win

.Aspiration. [Trance] .Aspiration. [Trance]

I love it

It is quite a enhancing tune to listen to.

I do not hear anything wrong with it, and that is all that matters :D And congatulations on the Weekly top 5, hope you enjoy the week of fame while it lasts.
Hehe