Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Stick figure animations.

I don't want to sound aggressive or anything, not putting harm to anyone but i have a few things i want to bring up.

First up, Stick Figure animations have been known to be purely based on killing, fighting, war, ect ect. Obviously they are getting better in quality of animation - so ill disregard that.
So if you want to distinguish yourself better from the rest of the many other animations i think you should step it up on your sequel. (or any other stick animations that you are going to do in the future)

About the story line - it seems generic, generic meaning common or often seen. I know nothing much on stories but that does not stop me from saying that but there is always a story on a hero going for the villain. Also, I want to point out that the story does not quite make sense; for example, how does the hero know where this Enemy is, or even how they know each other.

The voice acting is seems like it was not put to use properly; put in halfway through the animation is a bit silly. It's either in or not.

Sound effects/Music - I think that it would of been better if the music was made purely for this animation, now I'm not saying that there would be a perfect piece for you to incorporate into the animation but there is always contacting an artist to help you out or even make it yourself if you could.

That is all I have to say, I hope you keep this in mind.
I am not saying that this is bad, it just need improvement.

Madness: Guilt Trip Madness: Guilt Trip

Awesome

I love this unique way of approaching Madness. In all seriousness, i really don't see how people could vote this down. Especially one review:

--Kuriby--
BoyBogart, your animation was good, your selection of scenes were good, I'm just sad to say that the rest of your artist team is lacking a sense of experience or style. BoyBogart, word of advice, next time submit your artwork without the other guys and you might have gotten a much higher score then 4/10

Stupid review is stupid. Note the description "non traditional madness".

Well anyway, Great work RedHarvest and the rest of the collaboration team.

Charles Bronson Madness Charles Bronson Madness

Unique

It was subtle, and daring. I never thought the Madness craze could get any more gorier, but it did. I like it, in terms of animation. =D

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

hahaha, epicly funny

way to bag out Rudd, let alone the parliament it self.. you should make more of those in episodes..

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

hmm

as cool as that was.. i have began to think that you are the first person that i have seen to spam objects in your movie..

but other than the spam.. its quite cool.
keep going :P

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

pretty good

the simplicity of the 1 minute short was good, but sometimes i think it has some small short cuts which could be easily fixed.. which is the actual detail of the scenery...

Right now im working on a short movie from one of your songs (vivid Illusions) (after the failed attempt to get the NG Megamix onto flash, lol) and i think it does pay to redo some of the details.. But other then that, i think you might have something..

i wish you luck

MysticZen

"Treat" "Treat"

its a 8

i like the story you have there, it maybe disturbing.. but isnt that what hallowen is all about? (its nice that you put the warning there too, some people are tight asses and scare the living hell out of you)

the animation is slightly jumpy, but if you work on that more, you might just have something there

Mystic Zen

SaltyPeach responds:

Thanks Zen.

Yeah, I like to put warnings up there cuz then less people will be like "ZOMG SO SCARY! BLAM BLAM BLAM"

But you know, its for effects too.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

its a 10

I have seen so many heart-felt reviews from this groundbreaking flash production, and many of them wanting more.. i dont know how your crew did it, but it was definatly worth the wait...

the Parts to the episode are quite perfect in length (even though everyone wishes it was all together) and for your little problem of the mic, dont worry about it, You and your crew already made such a perfect story..
I wish you good luck in the stories ahead, and bravo!

Mystic Zen